This week was interesting, I got to practice a lot of the things I learned in previous weeks, and I think it went alright. I don’t really have a favorite piece this week, because nothing really stuck out as stellar. I guess that’s to be expected when you’re “mashing up” a bunch of new skills to make one project. I definitely had fun, and I’m not daunted by the work, but there is definitely room for improvement. Spooksy kind of got in the way this week too, as it was a bit challenging to find places for him in the work. Honestly, I think my Game of Thrones mashup would have been much better without him, and I felt a bit constrained. I made it work though, and I think next week I’ll be able to take this weeks knowledge and apply it to better effect.